Are you craving change and looking for solutions to your life’s challenges? Welcome! I look forward to connecting with you.
As a Master Certified Coach with 20 years of experience guiding people towards vitality in their lives, I’m confident that an extraordinary life is possible for you.
Together we’ll craft your Vitality Equation, creating a customized approach that focuses on your life goals and wellness practices to help you realize your full potential.
My clients describe me as a world-class listener, a rigorous motivator, and a natural enthusiast who supports them in achieving results they never thought were possible.
What’s my Vitality Equation? Each day I joyfully engage with my clients, I dance, and I move my body. I spend quality time with my two sons, Elijah and Gabriel, and my husband, Paul.
- Master Certified Coach credential (MCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach from The Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Certified Mentor Coach from ICF Continuing Coach Education
- Certified “Creating a Life Worth Living” instructor
- Lead Trainer for the “Creating a Life Worth Living” program
- Nia Dance Brown Belt level instructor
- JFK University Continuing Education trainer for coaches
- Presenter at the ICF Conference
- Consulting Life Coach for Fitness Magazine, featured in Oakland Magazine, and Jewish Women’s Magazine